The Hofbräuhaus! If you go to Munich and don’t end up going here, you’ve really kind of missed something. We spent over three hours here our second night in the city, and made friends with a German couple, a tableful of American and French NATO employees, and two Japanese girls from Kyoto. There was an oompah band playing half of the time and lots of local Germans in traditional lederhosen and dirndls and fabulous hats. Random tables would start singing out songs (when we came in they were on the Sound of Music) and it was noisy and crazy and very fun.
I also hate beer, but German beer is at least drinkable (unlike American skjfhskjghwhatisthatswill), and I was like….yeah, I can’t exactly go to Germany and not have at least ONE BEER. So there it is. Probably the only full glass of beer I’ll ever drink in my life; it took me three hours.
- a-european-summer reblogged this from teromain
- darkershadow reblogged this from teromain
- sickskeleton likes this
- helloastronautx likes this
- thepastisjustaconduit reblogged this from teromain and added:
- fuckyeah-diversity reblogged this from teromain
- hawt-diggity-dawg reblogged this from teromain
- siliconsnow reblogged this from teromain
- teromain posted this